Saturday, January 31, 2015

Kalydeco Days 6 & 7

Day 6: No night sweats or night time wheezing, but I woke up feeling wheezy. I was coughing and clearing my throat a lot this day. But I had plenty of energy and felt good overall.

Day 7: No night sweats or night time wheezing, but I again woke up feeling tight and wheezy. My nose was less congested this morning. But, I had slight rattling in my lungs and I was coughing all day. I hope this was just Kalydeco loosening things up.

So far, today seems to be a repeat of yesterday.

It has now been a week since I started Kalydeco. I would say that I think it is helping me, but it is not as obvious as I was hoping for. I haven't had a bad day since starting, which is unusual for me when the cedar pollen is high. Usually I feel very run down, tired, achy, and drowning in mucus. My sinuses feel really good!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena